Sunday, October 31, 2021

Hot Threesome Dallas Steele, Dolf & Austin 720p


Models: Dallas Steele, Dolf, Austin
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

When the virus mutated, we were all caught a little off guard by the severity of its symptoms and the weird ways in which the illness was being passed on and the terrifying speed at which people were dying. Containment center was a little scary to begin with. On arrival, we were hauled into a laboratory and subjected to all kinds of fairly intrusive tests by men wearing protective clothing. I've been here a year now and am happy to stay as long as they want me. We sleep in comfortable beds and eat well. There isn't much to do except wait for the next series of tests. They perform regular inspections and give us various treatments that can seem pretty unorthodox. They're looking for a cure by any means necessary, so I'm happy to go along. They're almost certain that the new strain is being transmitted through the exchange of bodily fluids, so I guess a lot of bodily fluids need to be exchanged! Not that I'm complaining… The guys who do the inspections are all bi! zarrely tall. I mean, I know I'm short, so everyone's pretty tall by comparison, but a lot of these inspectors are more than a foot taller than me! Last Thursday, I got called in for a routine examination. We were being watched, as usual, by someone behind the partition, filming, making notes and basically telling the examiners what they needed to do. The two examiners were Inspectors Dietrich and Steele, and, as soon as I entered the space, naked, they started to massage disinfectant into my skin. Luckily, they've moved to one that doesn't dry my skin out completely. It actually feels a little nice. Both of them were wearing latex gloves which were gliding over me without any friction whatsoever.
Big Dick Jay Myers gets Pampered By Petite Hottie Val Steele Indica Flower and Stella Raee. Deeper. Twinlike Blondes Riley & Casey get their tight assholes stretched. Lexs bangs his two damn hot ladies Anikka and Ryan rides Lexs BBC in wild interracial sex. Deepe! r. Twinlike Blondes Riley & Casey get their tight assholes! stretched. Three Hot Teen Stepsister Val Steele Indica Flower And Stella Raee Orgy With Favorite Rave DJ.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4841kbps
Audio: 187kbps





File size: 953.2 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

BiLatinMen Frajo and Pee Wee Bareback

Release Year: 2015 Studio: BiLatinMen Models: Frajo and Pee Genres: Anal , Oral Sex , Big Dick , BlowJob , Latino , Tattoos , Mas...